Numisbing AB (publ) has two share classes – shares of series A and B which today are in the digital share register managed by NVR.se. Series A shares are voting shares 1/10. Within a short time, the share will be digital through the Euroclear system and the plans are to apply for listing on First North Nasdaq, Stockholm.
One share entitles to one vote.
The number of shareholders as of February 22, 2019 amounted to approximately 36,112,210 shares. The share capital is SEK 36,112,210. According to the Articles of Association, a minimum of shares shall be 20,000,000 and a maximum of 120,000,000 pieces. The organization number for the company is 559,196-1908.
The ownership structure of the company is as follows: Insert table from page 41-42 from the memorandum.
The Board consists of the following persons:
|År||Transaction||Change of share capital in SEK||Change of number of shares||Par value||Total share capital in SEK||Total number of shares|
|2019||Formation||50 000,00||500||100,00||50 000,00||1 000|
|2019||Share Splitt||0,00||49 500||1,00||50 000,00||50 000|
|2019||Issue||450 000,00||450 000||1,00||500 000,00||500 000|
|2019||Issue||35 612 210,00||35 612 219||1,00||36 112 210,00||36 112 210|
|2019||Issue||19 350 410,00||3 870 082||5,00||55 462 620,00||39 982 292|
|2019||Issue||232 492,00||43 054||5,40||55 695 112,00||40 025 346|
|Shareholder||Number of shares||Share of capital||Votes|
|Steve Nonath Desouza||3,381,383||9,36%||9,54%|
|Abdullah Sail M Alanizi||2 767 920||7,66%||7,81%|
|Malini Hari||1 400 702||3,88%||3,95%|
The Board consists of the following persons:
|Name||Function||Born||Elected||Depending owner||Independent of Company and management|
|Lars Wolf||external CEO||1956||2019||No||–|
Prior to the listing there is a so-called “Lock-up agreement” for 12 months with the principal owner Ramkumar Sarangapani, who holds over 60 per cent of the company’s shares and votes.
Information on dividends and distribution dates can be found under the heading Calendar.
The Transparency Register contains information on persons in a leading position and the transactions that they and their related parties have carried out in shares and debt instruments issued by the issuer and other related financial instruments.
The registry is continuously updated where new reports are received by Finansinspektionen.
The company carries out an issue that was decided by an extraordinary general meeting on March 29, 2019. A new share issue of 4,514,026 shares, with the exception of the shareholders’ preferential rights.
The subscription price was SEK 5.40 per share, which could raise between SEK 36,112,209 to a maximum of SEK 40,626,235 before the usual issue costs. The issues were divided partly against public investment and partly against institutional investors.
The result is reported under “press releases” or the heading “News”.
To download the full memorandum in English – download here:ccccccccccccc
- An investment in rare coins can offer the opportunity for attractive returns, provided sufficient due diligence is undertaken forming a portfolio. The market is, by nature, supply constrained. As such, growing interest in the market does support rising prices over the medium to long term.
- An index of tangible alternative asset classes compiled by Knight Frank, a consultancy, shows that returns on rare coins over ten years to the end of 2016 were 195%, easily beating art (139%), stamps (133%), furniture (31%) and the S&P 500 index (58%).
- Numisbing generates its revenues by trade in collectables, investments and auctions in collectables such as numismatic, philatelic, valuable arts and antiquities. The Company maintains a steady growth and the projected revenues are estimated in the range of USD 7.51 Million in the year end December 31, 2019 to USD 28.8 Million by December 31,2023, this is a growth of 22% CAGR1 over a period of December 31, 2018 to December 31, 2028.
- Numisbing’s corporate office is located in Stockholm, Sweden and main operations are located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The Company’s employees are highly skilled and experienced within the numismatic, philatelic and antiquity business.
- Numisbing’s mission is to contribute to the knowledge and education of Asian/Middle Eastern banknotes, coins and medals and help collectors meet their goals.
- Numisbing’s vision is to become one of the most recognised numismatic brands worldwide.
Dividend from the share
So far, the company has had a generous dividend policy every year. It is up to the Annual General Meeting to decide on continued dividend.